With our brand always expanding, the PT Fashion Inc management team is looking for some personal assistance to work with our team leaders/division managers around the world. Being that we are in the fashion industry it helps if you have a passion for this or at the very least a keep interest.
This is an important role as it allows the managers to expand the band but also allows you to join a team, learn and grow within an environment of like-minded team players whose focus is making sure the client experience is nothing short of amazing.
- Answering of all enquiries from clients.
- Ordering of office supplies and all office related stock as needed.
- Scheduling of appointments.
- Preparing real estate forms, documents, and correspondence.
- Emailing newsletters and distributing reports.
- Making travel arrangements.
- Maintaining electronic and paper filing systems.
- Grade 12.
- Must be fully computer literate on all MS packages.
- A admin background will be an advantage.
- Own transport.
- Fully bilingual.
- Detail oriented and a fast thinker.
- Excellent writing / telephone etiquette.
- Able to work individually and prioritizing own tasks efficiently.
- Organized and must have good time management skills.
Characteristics and requirements:
- Previous experience working in a similar environment.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Fully computer literate.
- Ability to put in extra hours to get the job done.
- Problem solving skills and ability to think on your feet in stressful situations.
Salary Package: Basic -of R12000 – R15000 per month plus benefits. Salary dependent on experience.
Please apply online if you meet the necessary requirements and believe this is an opportunity you will thrive in. If you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.