PT Fashion Inc is a dynamic, forward-thinking brand that plays with its creativity. Our brand deals with – Women’s Fashion, Style Tips, Trending Outfits, Amazing locations and much more.
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Media Strategist to join our team.
As a Social Media Strategist, you will be responsible for translating our brand’s goals, and marketing objectives into comprehensive social media strategies.
You will be responsible for orchestrating how a brand shows up online across various Social channels to allow for a consistent brand experience whilst ensuring relevant activity on relevant channels.
Salary Package – R12500 – R14500 pm + Benefits.
If you are who we are looking for:
• You have proven work experience as a Social Media Strategist or Social Media Manager – or similar role.
• You are able to analyse the consumer landscape and user-experience data, in order to apply behavioural insight into strategic thinking and effective recommendations.
• Creating an effective social strategy from a product brief.
• You have a deep understanding of how social platforms work and how brands can derive tangible value from them.
• You are up to date with social media trends and platform changes, as well as innovations in technology and key consumer trends shaping the social media landscape.
• You are a collaborative team player and influential decision maker.
• You have the ability to be a thought leader both internally and externally.
• You are content obsessed.
• You are a good presenter and you have brilliant deck writing skills.
• 1-3 years of experience as a Social Media Strategist or similar role.
• Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google suite and other social media best practices.
• Good understanding of social media KPIs.
• Familiarity with digital development.
• Outstanding multitasking skills.
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
• Developing Social Media strategies.
• Manage and oversee Social Media content.
• Measure the success of social media campaigns in order to drive a test and learn culture.
• Conducting research, interviews, brainstorming sessions and workshops.
• Developing a clear understanding of a client’s existing social strategy through research.
• Performing competitive analysis, audits and identifying opportunities in the landscape.
• Generating strong actionable insights.
• Familiar with social media marketing / listening tools.
• Upskill yourself personally.
• Work in a multidisciplinary team with copywriters and designers.
We are an established brand founded back in 2010 that started local & expanded worldwide with the help of likeminded creative ream players that make our brand what is it today as well as the amazing clients that support us & keep coming back for me. Its not just abut the products we sell, its about the relationships we build and the bonds we grow going forward.
Correspondence will be limited to suitable candidates only, therefore if you do not receive a response within 7 working days, your application was unsuccessful.